- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/3 cup ground parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup whole wheat or gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon Code 3 Spices Grunt Rub
- Sliced pepperjack cheese
- Whole wheat hamburger buns or eat without bread
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground chicken, hot sauce, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and Grunt Rub spice. Mix to combine. Form into 4 patties. Spray or brush each side with olive oil.
- Place on the grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature of the burger reaches 165°F. When the burgers are close to temp, add a slice of cheese on each to melt.
- Serve on whole wheat buns on their own. Top with desired toppings like hot sauce, light ranch, pickles, etc.
Approximate Nutrition Information:
- Makes 4 servings; for 1 burger on bun:
- 380 calories
- 14 g fat
- 6 g saturated fat
- 1511 mg sodium
- 28 g carbohydrate
- 4 g fiber
- 2 g sugar
- 40 g protein
- 159 mg potassium