Take this to family holidays and barbecues and you’ll always have something healthy (and pretty) to enjoy.
- 16 oz mixed greens or 2 9-oz bags chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup snap peas, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 4 to 5 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Good Seasons Garlic and Herb dressing mix, prepared according to package directions.
- Add lettuce to a large bowl
- Add topping ingredients in rows across the lettuce, as shown.
- Serve with dressing on the side. This is best if you plan to have leftovers and do not want the lettuce to get soggy.