Try this for breakfast meal prep or to feed guests. Leftovers are perfect for breakfast burritos on the go. Just wrap a serving in a whole wheat or low carb tortilla. Double the ingredients and make 2 pans for leftovers.
- 8 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 handful chopped spinach or kale
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a large bowl until combined. Add cheese, veggies and seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Grease an oven safe glass 8″x8″ dish (or if you use a larger dish, reduce baking time by about 10 minutes). Pour egg mix into dish.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the center is set. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Approximate nutrition information:
- Makes 4 servings
- Per serving:
- 235 calories
- 15 g fat
- 6 g saturated fat
- 423mg sodum
- 7 g carbohydrate
- 1 g fiber
- 19 g protein
- 68% DV vitamin C
One thought on “Rachel’s Cheese and Veggie Egg Bake”