Prep these in advance for weekday lunches. If you have other fresh vegetables on hand to use up, chop them and add them in with the cabbage.
Makes 4 servings
- 16 ounces Ground Turkey Breast
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger minced, or 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Aminos
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Avocado Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Peas
- 1 tsp Everything Bagel seasoning
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground turkey and cook,
stirring, until browned and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from skillet to a plate. Set aside.
- Add 1 tsp avocado oil to skillet. Add cabbage, peas, garlic, ginger, and coconut aminos. Cook 3-4 minutes until the cabbage is tender. Stir cooked turkey back into skillet.
- Remove from heat and top with green onion and drizzle with oil
(optional) and extra coconut aminos to taste. Sprinkle with Everything Bagel seasoning (optional).
Approximate nutrition information per serving: 298 calories; 6.5 g fat, 0.6 g saturated fat, 380 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 0g added sugar, 8 g fiber, 33 g protein.