- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Cinnamon, optional
- In a small container with a lid, like a mason jar or Ziploc twist on container, mix the oats, water and protein powder.
- Tops the mixture with the blueberries and walnuts. Add a dash of cinnamon if wanted.
- Cover with the lid and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours
- When ready to eat, enjoy cold or loosen lid and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds to enjoy warm.
Approximate nutrition information:
- 250 calories
- 6 g fat
- 2 g saturated fat
- 98 mg sodium
- 30 g carbohydrate
- 4 g fiber
- 6 g sugar
- 20 g protein
- 226 mg potassium
- 19% DV calcium