Makes 8 servings
- 1 box Banza pasta elbows, penne or wheels, cooked according to package directions and cooled to room temp.
- 1 cup chopped raw broccoli
- 1 bell pepper, chopped, any color
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 small bag frozen shelled edamame beans, thawed OR 1 can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup cheese cubes, any flavor
- 1 cup light Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, vegetables, cheese and beans. Stir to mix evenly.
- Drizzle dressing over mixture; stir to combine.
- Serve or refrigerate for later.
Tip: for extra flavor, stir 1 to 2 tablespoons pesto sauce into the Italian dressing.
Approximate Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- 276 calories
- 13 g fat
- 4 g saturated fat
- 347 mg sodium
- 28 g carbohydrate
- 6 g fiber
- 6 g sugar
- 16 g protein
- 416 mg potassium
- 46% DV vitamin A
- 66% DV vitamin C